This recently renovated one bedroom Over 55's garden villa offers generously proportioned light-filled rooms in a private position within a unique complex known as "Newport Beach Village", situated in the heart of Newport.
Within the complex of 19 units, this villa is one of the most private and well appointed, offering complete privacy and surrounded by gardens. In addition, there is a stand alone lock-up garage and a separate dedicated storage unit.
You'll love the location of this stylish garden villa, it offers easy access to popular cafes and beautiful Pittwater, and is an easy walk to Newport Beach and village shops.
Ramp access assists those not wanting stairs.
- Stand alone garden villa, light filled and spacious
- Open plan lounge & dining area
- renovated, modern separate kitchen
- Well maintained bathroom/ensuite
- Double bedroom with generous built-in-robes
- Internal well positioned laundry
- Wheelchair Accessible ramp into Villa
This over 55's complex is in a perfect location within a very community focused environment and is ready for you to move in and enjoy the Newport lifestyle.
Council Rates: $339.50 per quarter
Water Rates: $170.00 per quarter + usage