202 Lower Plateau Road, Bilgola Plateau NSW 2107
Sold by Stephanie Hammond 0414 997 328
Retro charm, Rock Garden, Dreamy View
If you're seeking a character home with an unsullied vintage vibe on a magnificent block with a view to die for...then this one will get your heart thumping!
Designed and constructed sometime mid-century and lived in - and loved - by only two other owners, this rare Modernist classic is looking for new custodians.
It's quirky, rustic and kind of splendid. Set on a unique rock block with gardens that meander artistically from the house to the street below, and situated in one of the most sought after positions on the Plateau, this block enjoys all day sun and one of the prettiest views on offer in the area.
* Pittwater views towards Scotland Island
* Magnificent established garden
* Designed by first owner artist, groovy main living area
* Easy access through huge glass slider to rear garden
* Master bedroom - a room with a view!
* Working open fireplace, built-in shelving
* Double garage and storage shed
* Rainwater tanks, study and storage
* Tons of potential to enhance & capitalise
Here at "Villa Etruria" you're right in the treetops and surrounded by birdsong.
With local shops, Bilgola Public School and express city transport just around the corner, this property is a great opportunity for creative buyers looking for something unique. Untroubled by upgrades for at least a few decades, it's a little gem awaiting a polish.