69 Chisholm Avenue, Avalon Beach NSW 2107
Natural haven, master built, super private
Set on one of Avalon's most stunning nature blocks, this beautifully crafted and immaculately maintained home is positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac in one of Avalon's most picturesque streets. The home offers a unique and breathtaking opportunity for buyers seeking absolute peace and serenity - with nothing to do - but move in!
Less than a 5 minute drive to Avalon's bustling village centre and the beach, this home is whisper quiet. Architect designed and master built, the home celebrates the natural environment that surrounds it. The easy, single level floorplan connects beautifully with the surrounding environment.
Boasting expansive views across the lush green canopy below, the home is impeccably maintained with timber-clad interiors, gleaming wood floors and raked ceilings. The bathrooms are super stylish and immaculate. Full length decks at the front and the rear - merge indoors and out, creating free-flowing living and entertaining spaces of natural beauty and immense charm.
Adding further appeal is a self-contained studio, set within the garden and accessed via a stone pathway. It works perfectly as a home office, teen retreat or artist's studio. All this - and only a 5 minute drive to Avalon village, local shops and Pittwater!
• Ideal as a permanent home or wonderful weekend hideaway
• Open plan design immersed in landscaped, native gardens
• Northerly aspect; expansive views across the valley to Bilgola Plateau
• Serene and private, 1340sqm native garden block
• Light and airy layout with high ceilings and polished timber floors
• Broad entertaining decks run from end-to-end in front and back
• Modern open plan kitchen with tiled benches, induction cooktop
• Newly renovated family bathroom and guest WC
• Master suite with walk-in robe and en suite
• Large laundry utility room, skylights throughout
• Floor to ceiling built-ins throughout
• Ducted heating throughout
• Separate garden studio, ideal for artists, home office or teens
• Tool shed, Studio with plumbing/electrics service
•. Walk to nearby shops and Pittwater, short drive to Avalon & transport
Water rates: $800.00 p.a
Council rates: $1,799.02 p.a