1/27 Gladstone Street, Newport NSW 2106
SOLD BY STEPHANIE HAMMOND 0414 997 328
Love, Love Me Do..!
This sun-filled free-standing single level villa offers all one could want in a fantastic peaceful location. An easy stroll to Newport School and village, Pittwater and the beach, it's been beautifully refurbished offering a modern open-plan large gourmet kitchen with tranquil indoor and outdoor living areas. Both bedrooms are large with built-in robes. The bathroom is fresh and modern and there is direct access to a lock-up garage (currently acting as a playroom!) as well as a separate laundry. This is an unusual opportunity: A unit that looks and feels like a house, it's suited to first home buyers, downsizers as well as investors.
* Private entry, courtyard & entertaining area
* Polished timber floors, modern bathroom, gourmet kitchen
* Large sunny lounge room, Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Roomy internal separate laundry, lock up garage with storage
* Conveniently located to public transport, schools and shops
Water Rates: $150.99 p.q
Council Rates: $1,465.80 p.a
Strata Rates: $1,000 p.q