Or By Appointment
Timelessly elegant, this character home is nestled on a gently sloping private block with established gardens and a rolling lawn to the very edge of Pittwater's sandy shore. Designed to make the most of its spectacular position – with northerly views over Pittwater towards Lion Island, this classic Clareville residence is positioned at the Avalon village end of Hudson Parade, so close to schools, cafes, shops, transport and only a short walk from Clareville beach reserve. This stunning home, with a deep covered wrap-around verandah and views from almost every room, provides the ultimate coastal lifestyle. In addition, there's a completely self-contained separate unit on the lower level - a delightful bonus.
- Four generous bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Master bedroom with Pittwater views, ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Heated tiled floors
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Expansive open-plan living and dining, stylish modern kitchen
- Covered wraparound verandah, stunning Pittwater views
- Fully self-contained guest accommodation
- Established gardens and sprawling lawns to the shores of Pittwater
- Walk along the beach! Double carport
- Fully Furnished
- Lease term available until 30/11/2019
- Small pets considered.