TRY BAYVIEW! ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WATERWAYS ON THE NORTHERN BEACHES
Escape to this pristine and private residence in one of the best positions in Bayview. Nestled just above Pittwater with panoramic views across Bayview harbor.
As soon as you walk through the doors, you will instantly feel at home. With gorgeous antiques and comfortable furnishings.
With water views from every room, the changing water view of the boats and beyond are like an artwork to admire.
Explore the beautiful landscaped and terraced gardens, that showcase views up to Lion Island. Sit and enjoy the sunset, lay in the sun and read your favorite book.
From here, you can enjoy the best of what Sydney's Northern beaches has to offer - swim, surf, paddle board, bushwalk in the national park, or spend your days exploring the creative shops, superb dining and café culture of Bayview, Church Point & Mona Vale.
Just a short stroll to Bayview Marina via a public walking path, where you will find a lovely french restaurant 'Le Bayview' , and just a 5 minute drive to Church Point Wharf where The Pasadena & The Waterfront Cafe.
Mona Vale shopping center is a 5 minuet drive south from the house.
- Whisper quiet location in a peaceful, cul-de-sac setting
- Open plan design with high raked ceilings, hardwood floors
- Sun-drenched northeast aspect; delivers wide Pittwater views
- Beautiful front verandah is a magical spot for entertaining
- Island kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances
- King sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- New stone finished bathrooms; second bedroom with built-ins
- Ducted air, double garage, offstreet parking; stroll to waterfront
Sleeps 4 guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1x double bed
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING, AVAILABILITY & PACKAGES