Auction: Saturday 14th March, on-site
Bidding Guide $1,750,000
Standing on the high side of one of Avalon's most popular tree-lined streets, this 1950s character weatherboard beach house is a classic home. With high ceilings, plantation shutters, timber floors, and light from every direction, this will feel like summer all year round.
On the main living level, a massive North-facing new hardwood deck has views to Pittwater's Careel Bay, and direct access from the main living room and 2 of the bedrooms, via glazed French doors. Inside, via a bright entrance hallway, an enormous kitchen flows to the living area, and, via a defined pantry, to a separate laundry and private paved terrace area.
A bright family bathroom and separate WC and a huge linen cupboard complete this level. Upstairs, a private master bedroom, with a generous walk-in robe and en-suite allows total privacy.
On the lower level, an enormous rumpus/bedroom offers endless possibilities, including self-contained accommodation. A terraced rear garden and patio presents yet more usable outside space. A large single garage, carport and outside shower complete the package.
Just a stroll to nearby shops and the beach as well as schools and express city transport.
• Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow from multiple living areas
• Four sunny bedrooms, all with wardrobes
• Separate master with walk-through robe & ensuite
• Flexible rumpus/bedroom offers further opportunity
• Almost completely separate self-contained area
• An easy stroll to nearby shops, transport, schools & the beach